Maximizer launches new, more intuitive version of its CRM platform in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Johannesburg, – Maximizer Software, a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management and mobile CRM solutions, has launched the newest version of its software, Maximizer CRM 12 Winter edition, throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Maximizer CRM 12 Winter edition offers streamlined workflow, performance improvements aimed at increasing productivity, a simplified user experience, enhanced mobile CRM features and improved integration with Microsoft Office and Google Maps.
The enhancements and new features introduced in the Maximizer CRM 12 Winter edition release continue to build on functionality improvements introduced over the last few versions, helping not just large businesses but small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to ensure they meet the key goals that will enable them to stay one step ahead of the competition and profitable in 2013. The latest edition of Maximizer CRM 12 can be implemented as either a cloud-based or on-premise solution, enhanced to offer an affordable fully featured option for SMEs.
Maximizer CRM is now faster, more intuitive and easier to use. The workflow and usability improvements give users an even greater ability to view, organize and retrieve key customer information quickly and intuitively, optimising the productivity of day-to-day users while enhancing the customer experience. Other key features and benefits of Maximizer CRM 12 Winter edition include:
- single view of customer information – a new timeline allows users to see all business interactions in one chronological view, supporting customer service interactions and the ability to analyse buying patterns for more effective marketing and sales initiatives
- new Microsoft Office add-ins – improved integration with Word and Outlook enables a seamless user experience and greater administrative productivity, reducing costs
- hover and display functionality – the Web product features the ability to display detailed information via a heads-up display by hovering your mouse cursor over a record, reducing the number of clicks and open windows so enhancing the user experience
- contact visualisation – instantly view all contacts within the same company and access critical information on them at once to support data targeting and identify the best potential sales leads
- quick access bar – customise and simplify everyday tasks, such as saved searches and customer lists, so that they can be activated with a single click, improving efficiencies and response times, thus increasing customer service satisfaction.
CRM mobility is another key area of development for Maximizer CRM 12 Winter edition, which includes enhanced features for smartphones and better optimisation for tablets, enabling users to take full advantage of their CRM system while on the move. Other enhancements aimed at making it faster and easier for busy, on-the-go users to keep up-to-date include: built-in dashboards, web lead capture, one-click mapping and quick contact pop-ups for appointments, tasks and alarms.
Mike Richardson, Maximizer Software’s Managing Director, EMEA, notes: “Our customers were telling us that the software does pretty much what they want it to do out of the box, but they were looking for ways of further boosting their productivity so that they could make even more calls, solve more issues, and take more notes. Maximizer CRM 12 Winter edition aims to do that. This latest version of the software enables users to get the information they need with fewer clicks and to view what is going on overall with each customer more quickly and easily. It really provides the big picture, improving customer relations. It also makes it easier for new users to learn the system and start employing it day-to-day.”
He adds: “We also wanted to make Maximizer CRM even more attuned to the needs of an increasingly mobile workforce. With sales and service people looking for ways to improve productivity when they are on the road or working off-site, enhancing the mobility features is very important. With the Winter edition release, we have made it even simpler and more user-friendly for people tapping into Maximizer CRM with a tablet or smartphone to access essential customer information on the go – whether they are updating contact information, confirming appointments, checking availability of stock, or identifying that potential upsell opportunity while in a customer’s office. It’s all about having a single application that does what users need and having it work on many devices”.