Camsoft launches new Maximizer CRM Live cloud-based CRM solution
Johannesburg, 29 February 2012 – Award-winning CRM solutions provider Camsoft Solutions has launched the new Maximizer CRM Live cloud-based solution in the African region. Available through a cost-effective, Web-based subscription model, Maximizer CRM Live provides organisations with a well-established, full-featured CRM system, including Contact Management, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service modules. Customers can now choose to either subscribe to Maximizer CRM Live or deploy Maximizer CRM on-premise, based on their unique business requirements.
“The on-premise and cloud-based applications are optimised so that users can move from one to the other with minimal technical requirements,” says Mike Richardson, Managing Director at Maximizer Software EMEA.
“We provide the best of both worlds. As our applications are built upon the same data model, our migration solution will transfer the user’s entire dataset without any data loss. In addition, our business policy will complement this technical ability and accommodate people who want to migrate from one deployment option to another, based on changes in their organisation or environment. This eliminates the need to switch to another CRM vendor and run the risk of data loss. Maximizer Software has been the software solution of choice for small to medium-sized businesses and divisions of large enterprises for nearly 25 years. With its award-winning features, robust platform, easy deployment and affordable monthly subscription model, Maximizer CRM Live combines a well-established, powerful CRM solution with the simplicity of the cloud. Maximizer CRM Live is designed to boost sales, improve marketing effectiveness, and enrich customer service interactions,” Richardson adds.
“We are already witnessing a great deal of uptake with this new cloud-based CRM solution by both existing and new customers who seek the flexibility such a solution offers, coupled with monthly subscription fees,” comments Mark Annett, national sales manager at Camsoft. “The other big advantage of a cloud-based solution, of course, other than not having to outlay capital on hardware for an on-premise installation, is that a customer can go live with their new CRM system within the same day of deciding to go ahead with it,” adds Annett.
Maximizer CRM Live delivers the same powerful productivity to sales, service and marketing teams throughout an organisation as Maximizer CRM’s on-premise solution, with the ease that working in the cloud provides, such as:
- Quick deployment: Simple set-up so users can be up and running within hours from the time of subscription. Designed to run out of the box, Maximizer CRM Live provides all the essential functionality tailored to the day-to-day processes of small and medium-sized businesses. With no complicated software to set up and no customisation requirements, users can begin transforming their businesses right away.
- Simplicity: Through a Web browser on any operating system, Maximizer CRM Live is easy to use, with little requirement for technical expertise and no need to manage and maintain complex hardware infrastructure.
- Low upfront costs and better predictability of operating expense: Hosting data and applications in the cloud eliminates the upfront investment in software licences, operating system licences, databases, servers, and back-up equipment. With subscription pricing, capital expenditure is turned into a predictable operating expense.
- Feature upgrades: Users will benefit from the latest feature enhancements and upgrades for Maximizer CRM Live as soon as they are available.
- Secure and robust platform: Powered by Microsoft Windows Azure, Maximizer CRM Live is built on a scalable, load-balanced robust platform, with a guarantee of 99.5% uptime.
Powerful sales performance management, business intelligence tools
Maximizer CRM Live fuels business success with simple, accessible, adaptable CRM that provides the best value in the market. It consolidates all contacts, action items, business communications, forecasts, reports and results into one central hub, making information widely accessible throughout an organisation, yet precisely controlled to suit individual requirements.
Managers can monitor ongoing sales performance from their opportunity window or dashboard. Additionally, Sales Opportunity Monitoring allows sales teams and managers to proactively track opportunities and encourage progress during the sales cycle. To keep managers in the loop, e-mail notifications can be scheduled to alert key personnel when an opportunity has been modified.
Wizard-driven dashboards enable monitoring of key performance indicators that matter most to them. Real-time indicators can be easily customised, reflecting the most meaningful data, including the ability to click through to a deeper level of information or view lists.
Availability and pricing:
For information on pricing, please contact email@example.com or call 011 803 2316.