Accelerate Sales. Win More Deals.
Sales Force Automation (SFA) capabilities in Maximizer Enterprise 9 empowers sales teams with on demand access to complete customer information. Combine this with a powerful opportunity management system, and managers can easily track performance and accurately forecast sales – ultimately improving win ratios. Key Benefits of Maximizer Enterprise Sales Force Automation
- Gain real visibility into sales performance to coach your team
- Develop step-by-step, repeatable sales processes that are proven to succeed
- Provide sales professionals with the tools they need to succeed anytime, anywhere
- Create collaborative sales processes that harness sales, service and partner resources to win deals
- Leverage existing technologies for on demand desktop, web and PDA access, and continuity with Microsoft® Office integration.
Manage Customers & Prospects Effectively
- One Fully Integrated Solution: Get sales, marketing, and customer service & support details such as deals in progress, marketing campaigns received, and open cases, in one central interface to manage accounts and contacts more effectively.
- On Demand Access: get up-to-the-minute information from anywhere: directly on your desktop in the office or remotely on your laptop, another computer using a web browser, your handheld or smart phone device (Palm®, Treo™, BlackBerry®, or Pocket PC)
- Time & Task Management: Manage your time and collaborate with others using multi-user calendars complete with resource management. Assign tasks to yourself and others to ensure no detail is forgotten
- Microsoft Outlook® & Exchange Integration: Automatically synchronise contacts and calendars back and forth with Outlook. Even collaborate and book meetings with non-Maximizer Enterprise users with integration with Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office Integration: Use Maximizer Enterprise with the products you already use in your business with improved integration with Microsoft Word for proposals & letters and Excel® for importing and exporting data.
Monitor Productivity & Accurately Forecast Sales
- Executive Dashboard: Visualise in progress, won, and lost deals with the Sales Executive Dashboard, complete with drill-down for deeper analysis
- More reports: Over 175 standard reports including sales pipeline funnel, lead summary, and opportunity analysis by team leader, to manage your team more effectively. Then export to Excel for further analysis in a familiar environment
- Customise reports: Use Crystal Reports® XI Professional, included for every user to create your own reports
- Automated processes & alerts: Keep tabs on your sales staff & processes to act quickly. For example, automatically be notified in real-time by email when leads aren’t followed up in a timely manner, when hot leads are created without associated opportunities, or when deals are lost.
Automate & Collaborate to Ensure Success
- Opportunity Management: Apply your sales methodology and processes to increase your win ratio. Rate success factors, and decision-makers for an accurate probability of close. Use Action Plans to create and assign a series of tasks to win more deals
- Lead Management: Ensure no lead is not followed up. Import and receive notification of leads from your website. Automatically identify leads that haven't been followed up on and send the sales manager an email alert
- Workflow Automation: Automate everyday tasks, catch critical time-sensitive issues and stay on top of the big opportunities with Maximizer Enterprise Workflow Automation, powered by KnowledgeSync. For example, send the sales manager an alert when forecasted opportunities are pushed or lost; or send alerts about clients with pending sales who have been put on credit hold
- Partner Relationship Management: Assign leads and opportunities to partners and automatically send an email alert so they can check details in the web-based Partner Portal. Receive updates back through the portal to create a more accurate sales forecast in real-time.
Access Up-to-the-Minute Reference Information
- Company Library: Provide staff access to updated price lists, presentations and brochures created by your marketing department through the Company Library and email them directly to prospects from there
- Knowledge Base: Stay informed about known product issues, workarounds and modifications by setting alerts to check your Knowledge Base.
Improve Speed of Service with Accounting Integration
- Accounting Link for QuickBooks®: Service your customers faster by quickly and easily seeing up-to-date information on their credit limits and balances, past quotes and invoices directly in their Maximizer Enterprise customer record
- Also create estimates, orders and up-to-date price lists directly from Maximizer Enterprise so you don't have to open up another program.