Harness the Power of Microsoft Outlook® Technology
Small to mid-sized businesses that currently use Microsoft technologies can leverage the platforms and applications from the world’s leading technology vendor, while using the proven, adaptable Maximizer Enterprise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.
Synchronise with Microsoft Outlook® &Exchange
- Synchronise Calendars: Stay on track with two-way synchronisation of Maximizer Enterprise & Outlook calendars.
- Integrate Email: View your Outlook messages inside Maximizer Enterprise and automatically see which customer or prospect sent you the message.
- CRM Access in Outlook: Use the Maximizer Toolbar inside Outlook for one-click saving of relevant emails sent and received to customers’ records in Maximizer Enterprise - with automatic record matching, there's no cutting & pasting required.
- Access Contacts: Grab email addresses from both Maximizer Enterprise & Outlook address books for your email distribution. Synchronise contacts to Outlook and vice-versa to store a subset of customer records.
- MaxSync for Microsoft Exchange: Set-up meetings and keep track of appointments in a mixed environment where some people work in Maximizer Enterprise and others work in Microsoft Outlook & Exchange.
Increase Productivity with Office Integration
- Microsoft Word: Personalize documents like customer proposals and letters with Microsoft Word with any field from your Maximizer Enterprise customer data. Even use Word to create rich text print and fax campaigns.
- Microsoft Excel®: Instantly export data and reports to Microsoft Excel, and import third-party lists from Excel.
- Share Microsoft files: Save Word and Excel documents directly into customer records in Maximizer Enterprise for electronic history of proposals, quotes, faxes and other communications. Store Excel price lists, PowerPoint presentations and other documents in a central repository for staff.
On Demand Access with Internet Explorer and Windows Mobile
- Web Access: Get real-time access to customer information with the secure eCRM Employee Portal1, built exclusively for Microsoft Internet Explorer on the .NET framework.
- Windows Mobile Access: Use the latest Windows Mobile PDAs with Maximizer Enterprise to take your customer information on the road. Update with the latest details, take notes and synchronise it back to the corporate database.
- Wireless Web Access: Use Pocket Internet Explorer with the Wireless Employee Portal on your Windows Mobile handheld PDAs for real-time online access to customer information.
Harness the Power of Microsoft Technology
Other Microsoft technologies Maximizer Enterprise supports:
- MS SQL Database (Workgroup, Standard, and Enterprise Editions)
- Systems Management Server (SMS)
- Windows single sign-on and user authentication
- Direct, native SQL updates for industry-standard coding
- Customisation programming languages: Visual Basic®, Visual Basic .NET, C+#, Visual C++®
- Microsoft Live Local technology for global maps and directions
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Plus, Maximizer Enterprise 9.5 is ready for upcoming Microsoft releases when you are: Vista, Office 2007 and Internet Explorer 7.