Foster Loyalty. Drive Repeat Business.
Customer service & support case management with Maximizer Enterprise 9.5 helps you effectively optimise service resources and frontline service representatives to dramatically increase productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
- Key Benefits of Maximizer Enterprise Customer Service & Support Management
- Gain visibility into service and support team performance to guide resource decisions
- Manage service team professionals and provide them with the tools they need to help customers quickly
- Reduce workload by automating simple processes and using web-based self-service
- Foster lasting, rewarding customer relationships by keeping the lines of communication open and efficient.
Optimise Resources, Witness Productivity Gains
- Customer Service Case Management: Effectively track, manage and resolve all your customer issues, including technical support, billing and returns. Create cases complete with details you can track and search on including case number, queue, product, category, assignment and more
- Centralised Information: Resolve issues faster with easy access to complete customer account information in one central location. Records of previous communications are clearly sorted so you don’t have to waste time. Even review the customer’s purchase history in Maximizer Enterprise when you use the Accounting Link for QuickBooks®
- Computer Telephony Integration: Respond faster and improve call productivity with computer telephony integration (CTI) to automatically identify inbound callers and handle outbound calls directly from Maximizer Enterprise
- Track Defects: Configure specific case-related fields to track details of customer problems. Use this information to analyse the need for improvements or notify the appropriate customers of fixes
- Share Knowledge: Answers to many issues are a click away in the searchable Knowledge Base
Automate Processes to Ensure High Quality Service
- Automatic notifications: Make the best use of specialised knowledge by assigning and escalating cases based on expertise. Inform staff of new assignments with automatic email alerts
- Monitor and respond: Ensure every issue is resolved and that customer satisfaction remains high. Automatically be notified of overdue cases and other critical incidents, such as when four or more cases are entered for one customer in a given week – using Workflow Automation, powered by KnowledgeSync
- Automatic case creation: Monitor incoming email and automatically create customer service cases.
- Online Self-Service: Help customers and partners help themselves by giving access to your online Knowledge Base, and enabling them to create and check status of cases online.
Gain Insight You Need to Improve Service
- Executive Dashboard: Visualise cases entered, resolved, and abandoned with the Customer Service Executive Dashboard, complete with drill-down for deeper analysis
- More reports: Over 175 standard reports including case assignment, monitoring, billing, plus case category and product analysis, to manage your team more effectively. Visualise CSR case workloads and analyse cases to effectively balance workload and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Customise reports: Use Crystal Reports® XI Professional, included for every user to edit and customise reports with a wizard interface. Even export to Excel® for further analysis in a familiar environment
- Real-Time Actionable Insight: Automatically email weekly reports to managers, or trigger reports and alerts based on critical performance indicators, such as when cases are more than 14 days overdue, or when a CSR reaches case overload status.