Business Intelligence for CRM
Identify Opportunity. Minimise Risk.Without real information from which to make strategic decisions, managers are left flying blind. Use proven business intelligence technology to gain actionable insight into corporate performance so you can guide processes and people accordingly.
Key Benefits of Business Intelligence with Maximizer Enterprise CRM
- Gain accurate insight into company performance
- Visualise key performance indicators at a glance
- Make better decisions faster
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Leverage the world standard for reporting - Crystal Reports®
Make Better Decisions Faster with the Executive Dashboard
- Executive Dashboard: Visualise pre-defined key performance indicators (KPIs) to see a high-level, real-time snapshot of departmental and company performance through the web or through your desktop home page. Then drill-down to detailed Crystal Reports for deeper analysis.
- Alerts: Identify areas of your business that need immediate attention by setting up alerts to notify executives when a KPI reaches a critical level.
- Personalise: Separate Dashboards for departmental executives displays the critical real-time metrics different managers need to run their department effectively. Individual sales people can also see KPIs of their performance in their own Dashboard.
Focus on Decision-Making and Action with Reports
- Crystal Reports® XI Professional: Included for every Maximizer Enterprise user, the industry-standard reporting tool turns customer, sales, marketing, and service data into meaningful information. Customise your own reports using the wizard tools.
- Out-of-the-box Reports: Over 175 pre-formatted reports include sales pipeline funnel, lead summary, win/loss analysis, campaign status, case assignment, and case billing.
- Export reports: Instantly export report data to Microsoft® Excel® for further analysis and manipulation.
- Share reports: Send reports to colleagues and managers in easy to share file formats, including PDF, Word, HTML, and XML.
- On-the-Fly Reports: Flexibly choose from different views to group and sort data and display the results however you want and create your own reports on-the-fly.
Schedule and deliver over the Web withCrystal Reports Server
Offload and Deliver: Reduce time spent manually running reports and offload report running to off-peak hours with add-on Crystal Reports Server. Automatically send updated reports to users' email inbox in specific formats, such as Excel, PDF or RTF.
Corporate Reporting: With Crystal Reports Server add-on, further analyze your customer information against data in other databases, such as your financials and order management. Gain intelligence into areas such as your customer profitability and forecast against actual sales.
Publish to the web: Easily publish reports to the web and give end-users instant, secure access to reports through a zero-client user interface.
Keep corporate information secure: Make sure the right people have access to the right information the right time. Crystal Reports Server includes robust security options for user, group, object and folder levels.
Dig Deeper: Understand performance variation by viewing consolidated summaries and multiple views of complex data with the add-on Crystal Analysis.